We're looking for some new ASSIST Trustees.
The role of our Trustees is to support the charity to grow, and to provide governance and oversight so we can continue to provide our essential services.
We're particularly interested in expressions of interest from people who have knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- safeguarding and serious incident management
- co-production, inclusion and Equity and Diversity work
- mental health
- asylum and immigration law
- fundraising and marketing
- monitoring, evaluation and impact measurement
- social housing management
- Human Resources
- IT, databases and digital systems
- Organisational development, strategy and project management
A task profile of the role of a Trustee is below.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (ASSIST Trustee) for more information.