How to donate to ASSIST
- Make a safe and secure donation over the internet via JustGiving
- By cheque. Please make your cheque payable to ASSIST Sheffield and send it to the postal address on our Contact us page. If you are a taxpayer please consider Gift Aid. You can claim Gift Aid by filling in this form and sending it to us along with your cheque.
- By direct transfer form your bank using this form.
- By standing order from your bank account.
- By making a regular donation from your salary.
- By making a gift in your will.
- By using ‘Give as you live’ when you shop online. ASSIST will get £5 for every person who signs up to “Give as you Live”. Find out more about ‘Give as you Live’.
How to raise funds for ASSIST
If you would like to raise funds for us by organising your own event, thank you.
Please contact us…
- if you need publicity material about ASSIST
- if you would like an ASSIST volunteer to attend your event
- if you would like us to put details of your event on this website
You can build a page on JustGiving for your event so that people can make donations online.
Other ways to support ASSIST
- By volunteering for ASSIST.
- By spreading the word about asylum issues and the work of ASSIST, maybe by following us on Facebook, putting a link to this website on your Facebook page or following us on Twitter and retweeting our messages.
- By inviting us to talk to a group of people about the experiences of asylum seekers in our city.
- By looking out for our stall at festivals and events.
- By coming to our fundraising events and telling your friends about them.
ASSIST is reliant on the generosity of the people of Sheffield and the surrounding area. Your support really makes a difference, so THANK YOU.